Important Notes: A Valid passport is required for this trip.
• Please check in 30 minutes prior to departure time
• All tours are weather dependent and subject to meeting minimum participant requirements
• For every reservation there is a $5 NON-refundable administration fee
custom fee: $40 for British Customs (plus $55 for British Customers starting August 1, 2017) plus service charge
- Kids 12 & under
- Kids 3 & under
Sail away on our full day trip aboard one of our luxury 55 foot catamarans for a day of sun and fun on the island of Jost Van Dyke. Enjoy a refreshing snorkel stop along the north shore beaches of St.John, followed by an afternoon soaking in the sun of White Bay–home of the world famous Soggy Dollar Bar.
• 55′ catamaran to Jost Van Dyke in the British Virgin Islands.
• Continental style breakfast is served
• Snorkel stop – one of the deserted offshore cays away from the ordinary.
• Afternoon to White Bay, home of the Soggy Dollar Bar
• Full open bar on return trip to Ritz-Carlton, stopping in St. John to clear US customs.
EFFECTIVE AUGUST 1st CUSTOMS FEES WILL INCREASE TO $65 PER PERSON
%20 Gratuity will be charged for groups of 6 or more
Duration: about 8 hours (8 am to 4 pm)
Schedule: usually Wednesdays + Fridays.(see schedule)
Departure: Ritz-Carlton, St. Thomas Beach.
Check in: 30 Minutes prior to the time on your confirmed ticket at the Aquatics Center located on the Ritz-Carlton Beach.
Includes: Continental breakfast, snorkel gear with flotation, restrooms, fresh water shower and all beverages.