Step aboard the Lady Lynsey II sailing catamaran for a fun and relaxing sunset sail with a wine tasting.
Duration: 8 Hours
Schedule: See Calendar
Departure: The Ritz-Carlton Beach – St. Thomas
Check in: 30 Minutes prior to departure
Includes: Sanitized snorkel gear with floatation, towels, fresh water showers, continental breakfast and all beverages
Important Notes: A Valid passport is required for this trip.
- Kids 12 & under
- Kids 3 & under
Book Online & Save $10 per Adult!
Sail away on our full-day trip aboard our luxury 65 foot catamaran Lady Lynsey II for a day of sun and fun on the island of Jost Van Dyke. Enjoy a refreshing snorkel stop along the north shore beaches of St. John, followed by an afternoon soaking in the sun of White Bay -home of the world famous Soggy Dollar Bar.
After checking in, guests board for a truly extraordinary day. A light continental style breakfast is served as we head to our snorkel stop – one of the deserted offshore cays that surround St. John. Once we have left our snorkel stop, its a short sail to Great Harbor to clear into customs.
We dedicate our second stop to White Bay, just a few minutes away and home to the Soggy Dollar Bar and one of the finest beaches on the planet!
Guests 18+ can try a world famous “Painkiller” cocktail, all can play the “Ring Toss” game, relax in a hammock or swim and snorkel in the turquoise waters. Then guests 18+ enjoy “happy hour” aboard as we head back to St. Thomas with a full open bar, returning after clearing US customs.
• 65′ catamaran sail to Jost Van Dyke in the British Virgin Islands
• Continental style breakfast
• Snorkel stop – one of the deserted offshore cays away from the ordinary
• Afternoon sail to White Bay, home of the Soggy Dollar Bar
• Full open bar on return trip to Ritz-Carlton, stopping in St. John to clear US customs
• A Valid passport is required for this trip.
• Please check in 30 minutes prior to departure time
• Our boats are barefoot vessels, but shoes are required to clear customs
• All tours are weather dependent and subject to meeting minimum participant requirements
• Please note that this vessel is boarded from the beach, and requires walking through knee deep water.