- 5 hours
- See Calendar
Departure: Red Hook, St. Thomas & & Cruz Bay, St John – See calendar for departure days and times.
Check-in: 15 minutes prior to departure
Includes: Sanitized snorkel gear with flotation, towels, fresh water showers, taco lunch and all beverages
Excludes: Beverages at Lime Out
Join us on the power catamaran Jost Boat for a snorkel adventure and lunch at a floating taco bar! This adventure picks up guests from the Red Hook Ferry Terminal in St. Thomas first at 11 am and then in Cruz Bay, St. John at 11:30 am. Take a cruise on the South Shore of St. John and enjoy a mid-day snorkel off one of the many coral reefs surrounding St. John. After the snorkel stop, the boat continues on to Lime Out, the only floating taco bar in the Virgin Islands. Your afternoon is complete with a taco lunch on board or floating in the crystal clear waters. The trip includes a two-taco lunch per guest. (Beverages at Lime Out are not included). Guests will have time to float and enjoy a one-of-a-kind craft cocktail at the swim-up bar (based on current health and safety restrictions). On the return, St. Thomas guests are dropped at 4:30 pm and then St. John guests at 5 pm. Join us on this adventure!
- One stop snorkel sail
- Snorkel at an offshore cay or ‘off the beaten path’ reef
- Two taco lunch at Lime Out, the only floating taco bar in the Virgin Islands
- Open bar after snorkeling
- Departs from Red Hook Ferry Terminal, St. Thomas
- Please check in 15 minutes prior to departure time
- All tours are weather dependent and subject to meeting minimum participant requirements