Ages 13 and up.
Ages 12 and under.
- 8 hours
- See Calendar
Cost: From $199 for adults, From $149 children 0-12 (plus $75 customs fees)
Check in: 30 Minutes prior to departure
Departure: The Westin Resort, St. John
Includes: Towels, fresh water showers, continental breakfast and all beverages
Sail away on our full-day trip aboard our luxury 55-foot sailing catamaran for a day of snorkeling the pristine waters of the Virgin Islands National Park and fun on the island of Jost Van Dyke – the home of the world-famous Soggy Dollar Bar.
After checking in, guests board for a truly extraordinary day. A light continental style breakfast is served as we cruise on the North Shore of St. John to enjoy a morning snorkel off one of the many coral reefs surrounding the island. After the snorkel stop, the boat continues on to Great Harbor to clear into customs.
After customs we make our way to White Bay, just a few minutes away and home to the Soggy Dollar Bar and one of the finest beaches on the planet!
Guests 18+ can try a world famous “Painkiller” cocktail, all can play the “Ring Toss” game, relax in a hammock or swim and snorkel in the turquoise waters. Enjoy “happy hour” aboard as we head back to St. John with a full open bar, returning after clearing US customs.
- 55′ catamaran sail to Jost Van Dyke in the British Virgin Islands
- Snorkeling the pristine waters of Virgin Islands National Park
- Continental style breakfast
- Sail to White Bay, home of the Soggy Dollar Bar
- Full open bar on return trip to the Westin Resort, St. John, stopping to clear US customs
- A Valid passport is required for this trip.
- Our boats are barefoot vessels, but shoes are required to clear customs.
- All tours are weather dependent and subject to meeting minimum participant requirements.