Cruz Bay Watersports
Ranked within the top 10% of activities on Tripadvisor.
Ages 13 and up.
Under 2 years old
- Book this activity online and save $10 per adult!
- 7.5 hours
- See Calendar
Departure: The Westin Resort, St. John
Check-in: 15 minutes prior to departure
Includes: Freshly prepared continental breakfast, sanitized snorkel gear with floatation, towels, fresh water showers, taco lunch and all beverages
Excludes: Beverages at Lime Out
Book Online & Save $10 per Adult!
Listed on Time magazine’s 2019 list of The World’s Greatest Places
Enjoy a freshly prepared continental breakfast as you cruise on the North Shore of St. John to enjoy a morning snorkel off one of the many coral reefs surrounding St. John. After the snorkel stop, the boat continues on to Lime Out, the only floating taco bar in the Virgin Islands.
Your afternoon begins with a taco lunch on board or floating in the crystal clear waters. The trip includes a two taco lunch per guest. (Beverages at Lime Out are not included). Guests will have time to float and enjoy a one of a kind craft cocktail at the swim-up bar (based on current health and safety restrictions). After lunch, it is on to our next stop where guests will enjoy an afternoon of carefree floating and lounging before leisurely downwind sail home. It’s the perfect St. John day!
- Freshly prepared continental breakfast
- Two stop snorkel sail
- Snorkel at an offshore cay or ‘off the beaten path’ reef
- Two taco lunch at Lime Out, the only floating taco bar in the Virgin Islands
- Please check in 15 minutes prior to departure time
- 7.5 hour trip duration is an approximation and may vary by 30 minutes due to conditions.
- All tours are weather dependent and subject to meeting minimum participant requirements
- Booking guarantees table availability at Lovango