Cruz Bay Watersports
Ranked within the top 10% of activities on Tripadvisor.
Ages 13 and up.
Ages 12 and under.
- 8.5 hours
- See Calendar
Cost: $199 for adults, $49 children 3-12. (plus $75 customs fees and $25 lunch)
Departure: The Westin Resort, St. John
Check-in: 30 minutes prior to departure
Includes: Sanitized snorkel gear with floatation, towels, fresh water showers, continental breakfast, lunch and all beverages
Enjoy an unforgettable full-day adventure to The Baths of Virgin Gorda where you will explore and relax in the world famous “Baths”. We will also enjoy lunch from Top of The Baths Restaurant before departing Virgin Gorda for a refreshing snorkel stop at The Treasure Caves of Norman Island.
We start the day with continental breakfast as we cruise to The World Famous Baths of Virgin Gorda. Formed over millions of years, the Batholiths or “Baths” are a series of interconnecting boulder formations creating unique grottos to wander through, and crystal clear waters to explore and relax in. They are truly one of the wonders of the Caribbean, and a must see.
Excited for a lunch at the “Baths”? Well look no farther than Top of the Baths. They will provide an exceptional lunch on your exceptional trip.
After lunch, we head to the Treasure Caves of Norman Island for some amazing snorkeling. Legend has it that this is the setting of Robert Louis Stevenson’s book “Treasure Island”. The Caves are a gorgeous snorkel with friendly fish and three different caves to snorkel in and explore.
Departing the Caves, it’s time for Happy Hour. Enjoy complementary open bar after snorkeling as we cruise back through Sir Francis Drakes Passage and along the coast of St. John returning back to home port.
- Continental breakfast
- Explore the beaches, grottos, and waters of The Baths
- Lunch at The Top of the Baths Restaurant
- Snorkeling at the Treasure Caves of Norman Island
- Open bar on return trip
- A valid passport is required for this trip.
- Please check in 30 minutes prior to departure time
- Our boats are barefoot vessels, but shoes are required to clear customs
- There is a non-strenuous 15 minute walk to reach the Baths once we are off the boat
- All tours are weather dependent and subject to meeting minimum participant requirements.